Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm adding Vintage Sewing Patterns to the store!

Well.... I just couldn't resist the temptation. I recently unearthed an amazing treasure trove of vintage sewing patterns.... boxes and boxes... and BOXES.... of them. My mother (affectionately known as Grammy) has volunteered to count pattern pieces for me... a really time-consuming task (and really frustrating with the older pattern pieces that aren't printed). We're slowly working through them and I've started adding them to the store. For the pattern collector, I've even found some marvelous antique patterns in the boxes... there's a nightshirt like my Grampy wore, a Corset Cover...and more. Come check out the selection and you'll see!

Plus there are lots of the fab retro fashions that are soooooo hot today!!!

I'll pick out a couple of interesting ones to share here. These old patterns are so much fun!! And if you're looking for something in particular that's not in my store yet, just let me know. I'll see what I can find for you in one of those boxes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment